Terms & ConditionThe following terms govern the use of the website of Ekcen Training whose registered office is located at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. By using or visiting the website, you expressly agreed to be bound by these terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the website. Website offer only applies when full payment is made and excludes assessment & awarding body fee.
Ownership of RightsAll rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Ekcen Training. Permitted Uses You, the individual, agree to use the information on the website as information purposes only.
DisclaimersEkcen Training does not promise that the website will be error free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the website. The results on the website are delivered at an “at the time available” basis.
Third PartyEkcen Training does not endorse the content of any third-party website, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer.
ComplaintsEkcen Training will respond promptly if you let us know when we do not meet your needs or keep our promise. We will handle your complaint within the relevant timescales. There are 3 stages under the procedure:
- Stage 1 – Informal resolution
- Stage 2 – Investigation by the Operations Coordinator (or nominee)
- Stage 3 – Panel of 2
Course Cancellations & RefundsClassroom Course (In house course) By completing your registration for a course and making a payment of full or installment, you agree to the following Terms and Conditionss 1.1 Tuition fees & Deposits made are NON-REFUNDABLE after the commencement of the course. However, we will refund Tuition fees paid, Deposit made in the following circumstances:
• If we cancel the programme.• If the student withdraws 7 days prior to the start of the programme; in this case, we will retain the sum of £100 to cover administration costs. • Students are able to pay by instalment which will be calculated until the end of your course. By the end of the course ALL instalments would have to been paid. • There is surcharge of £25 for any failed, missed or late payments • No Certificate will be issued if fees have not been fully paid. • We charge £5 administration fee for each installment payment made by Cash, Cheque or Direct bank transfer • Credit Card and PayPal Payments will incur a 2% surcharge. No surcharge for debit card payment • Cancellations or refunds request must be made through our cancellation/refund application form, • Non-attendance of course will not be accepted as a valid reason for requesting for refund. Also, you cannot use deposit made for another course except we are notified 7 days prior to the commencement of the course.
Online Courses (Distance Learning)This refund policy is guided by the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. You may cancel your purchase of the course within the period of 14 calendar days (cancellation period) from the date on which the contract of purchase is concluded. Please note that, the right to cancel will not apply after we have issued your login detail for online study platform.
• If you choose to cancel within this period you will receive a refund of the price within 30 days if you are eligible for refunds.
• If we posted any study material to you, you should return them to us before the refund.
• Please allow up to 3 working days to receive your online training details (Login details)
• You are expected to finish the programme between 1 week and 2 months (Max). Otherwise re-enrolment will apply.
• Once a course has been redeemed, we cannot grant a refund. All refund requests can be sent to email@example.comCourse Postponement